|NAME||BATCH 1||BATCH 2||BATCH 3|
1. Each Question is set based on current Standards adapting to the changes based on MAY 2018 & NOV 2018 Exams and reviewed by expert panel and previous toppers.
- Content Created by India’s Best Faculty Team
- Study with a planned schedule and get a personalized action plan
- Detailed Analysis of your score
2. Each Real Grand Test Series will have one set of question paper. Only one attempt will be allowed. So we request all aspirants to prepare well before taking the test. After Successful registration username & password for online exam access will be sent within 24 working hours.
No.of Questions in each exam
PGIMER GTS – 250 Qs
3. All tests can be taken only in timed modes only through Google Chrome Browser. Please note Test Platform should be used only with Desktop or laptop.Test platform doesn’t support mobile platform.
4. Review detailed analysis of tests taken along with your overall cumulative performance. Please Note Explanation will be view in your Exam Analysis (only on completion of exam).
5. Compare your scores with thousands of people who take the exam.
6. Revise difficult questions any number of times using reports manager tab
7. Raise your doubts in our Faculty Android Chat forums and get access to explanations provided by our dedicated team of meritorious doctors.
8. ADrPlexus is the only website equipped with online support for doubts raised by doctors.
9. PGI GTS (5 MOCK EXAMS) : Results will be declared within 10 days from the COMPLETION OF EXAM. PGI GTS/ STS will be conducted only in online Mode. There will be no correspondence series
10. Validity of the EXAM Panel will last only till MAY 31, 2019. After which the exam panel becomes automatically inactivated and request for extension of the Exam Panel will not be entertained.