1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS
Adrplexus Digital Strides is the best coaching institute in all aspects coaching, strategies and mock exams and they guided us from the start to the end... Especially Dr. Arun sir guided us a lot in all aspects
2. What was your study Plan?
Attending the classes regularly, taking notes and taking Exams regularly.. Notes helped me a lot during last stages of preparation
3. How many hours did u study?
10 to 12 hours a day
4. Your tips for success
BE POSITIVE BE CONSISTENT DON’T GIVEUP
5. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
Ya it happens... But the main thing is how fast we recover from it and Get back on track.
6. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
6 to 7month
7. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
After completing my CRRI
8. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Yeah of course.... Revision and Making note of what topics we got wrong in the
Previous exams and concentrating on it helped a lot.
9. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
It depends on the subject.... It is not possible to strictly adhere to time
Table all the time... I finished 1 or 2 days later... But the topics we cover is important
10. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Its not how much time we read in pg preparation.... Its what topics
We read and how much questions we practice regularly.
11. Which books did you read for the theory part?
All the subject books given in Adrplexus Digital Strides and my notes
12. What was your strategy for the exam day?
Just took it confidently... Gave my 100 percent each time.
13. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no 1 and ended with last question or started from middle of the question paper.
From 1st question to last
14. Did u underwent the phase of depression. How did u overcome it?
Ya sometimes... Being with friends and talking to them would help me
TIPS FOR YOUR JUNIORS
15. What was your strategy for NOV 2017?
Just thought to improve myself with each and every exam and being positive
16. HOW many choices did u attempt ? ROUGH NUMBER. Please detail your strategies
In PGI I attempted 450 options roughly
In other exams I attempted 90 percent of questions
17. What are the do’s and don’ts in exam
Reading each question correctly and ruling out options... Not getting
Stressed during the exam from starting till the end is important
18. YOUR recommended books for PG PREPARATION
Books given by Adrplexus Digital Strides and above all The NOTES that we take in our Class will helped me a lot.