1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS
I honestly thank Adrplexus Digital Strides for this achievement.. Adrplexus Digital Strides is the best Coaching Centre that will stand with you and keep motivating you till the day you get your PG Seat
2. What was your study Plan?
I read class notes regularly after every class got over.. After completing class notes i read the subject wise books and added the important points read in the books in my class notes..
3. How many hours did u study ?
I prepared for 10 to 12.hrs a day .
4. Your tips for success
Whatever happens just be consistent with your preparation.. Your results graph after every exams may be with ups and downs but make sure that your preparation graph should always be up after every exam.
5. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
If such thought arise i make up my mind to stay focused till the end.
6. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
6 months after completing CRRI period if you are strong with the basics.
7. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
After completing my CRRI
8. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Yes .But i kept writing volatile topics in my respective subject notes.
9. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
I used to have small time tables for 10 to 14 days.. it’s difficult to stick to it strictly. But i tried to complete the maximum topics within the stipulated time..
10. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Be positive throughout your preparation.. Never let yourself down at any stage of your preparation.
11. Which books did you read for the theory part?
Most important subject books are given by Adrplexus Digital Strides I read only those books given by ADR plexus.
12. What was your strategy for the exam day?
Try to complete the exam well before the estimated time. Answer the questions by ruling out from the given options.
13. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no 1 and ended with last question or started from middle of the question paper.
I started from question number 1 and ended with the last question
14. Did u underwent the phase of depression. How did u overcome it?
Yes.. But i had good friends who kept supporting and motivating me during those times which gave me the confidence to overcome it.
TIPS FOR YOUR JUNIORS
15. What was your strategy for NOV 2017?
Have a look on all the subjects before going to the exam.. Give your best without expecting the results.
16. HOW many choices did u attempt ? ROUGH NUMBER. Please detail your strategies
I attempted 90 percent of the questions.
17. What are the do’s and don’ts in exam
Read the question well twice and attempt it..Make sure that you are giving the same importance to each question till the last one..
18. YOUR recommended books for PG PREPARATION
All books given by Adrplexus Digital Strides are very good.. i followed the same