1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS
Adrplexus Digital Strides test series best for central Institutes. Questions reflect recent exam, Patten most useful for central Institutes
2. What was your study Plan?
Used to revise the notes followed by giving the subject wise test series of Adrplexus Digital Strides
3. How many hours did u study ?
Usually 8-10.last 2 months 12-14
4. Your tips for success
Work hard and have faith in your abilities. Don’t be disheartened as there are many more opportunities
5. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
Yes almost everyone doubt themselves.but the key thing is not to loose hope and has faith in your abilities.and revise a many times as possible.
6. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
8-9 months of serious preparation just enough. keep at least 2 months for revision.
7. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
December 2016 1 month after the beginning of my internship
8. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Yes. No one can remember all the things. It’s practically impossible. The best thing is to revised because a subject not revised just as good as not studied.
9. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
I had a time table. but it was very hard to stick to it. still tried as much as I could do Used to take breaks in between exams. listen to music watch TV
10. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
My message is that since all are medicos so all to be talented. Just you have to apply your talent and don’t be disheartened in between. has faith in your abilities.
11. Which books did you read for the theory part?
ANATOMY & PHYSIO - ARVIND ARORA,
BIOCHEM - REBECCA JAMES
PATHO - PRAVEEN KUMAR,
MICRO - APURV SHASTRY,
PHARMA - RANJAN PATEL,
FMT- ARVIND ARORA,
EYE & ENT-ARVIND ARORA
SHORT SUBJCTS - ARVIND ARORA,
O&G - SAKSHI ARORA
MEDICINE - DEEPAK MARWA,
PAEDIA - MEENAKSHI BOTHRA
12. What was your strategy for the exam day?
Slept well before exam night read the questions well and kept cool mind
13. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no 1 and ended with last question or started from middle of the question paper.
First I marked all to be answers I knew then went to those questions where I could eliminate 2 options and marked them. then went for those questions whom I had no idea and tried to analyses them.
14. Did u underwent the phase of depression. How did u overcome it?
Yes everyone does. but one need support from friends family and classmates.
TIPS FOR YOUR JUNIORS
15. What was your strategy for NOV 2017?
Read all the subjects till august and kept last 2 months for revision.
16. HOW many choices did u attempt ? ROUGH NUMBER. Please detail your strategies
In aiims I marked 191 questions.
In pgi I marked 240 qns and atound 550-600 questions
17. What are the do’s and don’ts in exam
Avoid taking wild guesses. try to read the question properly and attempt those questions where u cam eliminate 2 options to maximize your rank
18. YOUR recommended books for PG PREPARATION
Aiims essence pritesh singh