1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS
Adrplexus Digital Strides is a wonderful coaching institute esp for central institutions exams. I had joined central institutions course of May 2016 exams in Adrplexus. Our batch was like a family and all the facilities and staff were very friendly and helpful-never saw such a friendly and family atmosphere in my previous coaching institute which I observed here. Got 13th rank in JIPMER and 43rd rank in PGI, owe these ranks to Adrplexus. Every subject faculty is best in the institute and their teaching, study material is awesome. Dr. Arun sir will give a lot of tips for central institutions exam and it is very useful esp for PGI exam.
Dr. Arun sir is very friendly and he has guided me a lot with tips and suggestions which helped me a lot to get good rank in central institutions exams.
IN ONE WORD TO SAY - Adr plexus is the best for central institutions exams and i recommend it to each and everyone who is aspiring for central institutions
2. What was your study Plan?
I used to attend the class in the weekends, finish reading class notes at the same day itself. After the classes in weekends-from the next day I used to read subject wise book of the subject covered in the class.
And two weeks before exams -I used to solve previous 5 yr question papers of that particular exam which I was going to give
3. How many hours did u study ?
I used to study around 12-14 hrs per day
4. Your tips for success
Never lose confidence.
Be fully dedicated for the preparation and studies Come out of the COMFORT ZONE. This year of preparation for entrance is meant only for preparation-so compromise for all things possible.. U can enjoy your life later a lot once u get your dream PG seat
5. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
I didn’t doubt about my ability. But sometimes -i used to get frustrated, depressed and lose confidence of cracking the entrance. But I used to overcome it soon
6. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
Around 8-12 months of serious preparation is needed
7. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
I started preparing seriously for the exam from the month of April 2015 and I could crack the central institutions exam in May 2016
8. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Ya, I do faced the problem of volatile memory.
Repeated Revision is the key and the solution to overcome it. I revised around 5 times to overcome it
9. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
I didn’t have a very strict timetable.
My only goal was to complete reading the subject covered in the previous week by the end of the week i,e adhere to the time table followed in the coaching institutes and complete ur study according to their schedule
10. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Be serious , dedicated to the preparation. This preparation year matters a lot in ur life-bcoz the branch which u want to take and ur plan in future will depend on this entrance itself.
If u don't get ur branch of choice -u may have to compromise with the branch which u don’t like and work in the same branch throughout the life-so think twice before wasting time.
11. Which books did you read for the theory part?
ANAT,PHYSIO,FM,PSYCHIATRY,PEDO,DERMA, ANAESTHESIA -ARVIND ARORA
PATHO -DEVESH MISHRA, PHARMAC -SPARSH GUPTA, BIOCHEM –REBECCA,
MICRO - APURBA SASTRY, ENT –MANISHA, OPTHAL -RUCHI RAI, PSM - VIVEK JAIN
MED - MUDIT KHANNA, SURGERY –RAJAMAHENDRAN, RADIO - RAJAT JAIN, ORTHO -APURV MEHRA, THESE ARE FOR SUBJECTWISE BOOKS
FOR INDIVIDUAL EXAMS
AIIMS- AMIT ASHISH /PRITESH SINGH
PGI -MANOJ CHOWDHARY
JIPMER - 20 AUTHORS
AIPGMEE -ARAVIND ARORA VOLUMES
12. What was your strategy for the exam day?
Be cool and confident. Dont worry that ur not remembering anything on the day of exam. U will recollect everything while answering the questions in the exam
13. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no 1 and ended with last question or started from middle of the question paper.
I started from question no 1 and ended with last
14. Did u underwent the phase of depression. How did u overcome it?
Ya sometimes I understand depressive phase. At that time ,i used to speak with my seniors who have already cracked the entrance and could get moral support from them
15. What was your strategy for MAY 2016?
Revising my previous coaching class notes plus adrplexus class notes and previous 5 yr question papers
16. HOW many choices did u attempt ? ROUGH NUMBER. Please detail your strategies
I attempted around 235 questions out of 250 in jipmer and around 550-600 options out of 1250 in pgi.
17. What are the do’s and don’ts in exam
Do not panic in the exam hall.be confident. Answer at least 225 questions in jipmer. In pgi-mark the options which u know -don't do guess work as negative value is more important than positive in pgi and never go with fixed mind that u have to mark these much options minimum. Mark the options which u know.