1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS DIGITAL STRIDES
I had been attending ADRPLEXUS DIGITAL STRIDES PGI Mock since March.. Adrplexus digital strides mock series very much useful for self assessment... Since mock covers the recent questions, gives reasonable explanation to questions, it helped me to orient myself towards different exams.
2. How many hours did u study ?
15-16hrs a day.
3. Your tips for success
Be calm on the day of exam.
4. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
I started studying seriously only from March... According to me ,so much time is more than sufficient if we dedicate totally on studies.
5. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
I used to take pictures of all those tables n concepts on phone , that I used to forget... And made it into a folder... I used to revise them everyday.. That made things easier.
6. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
No specific time table... I had kept 15 days for each revision at d end... Subsequent revision would finish earlier than my schedule...
7. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Make a consolidated notes of ur class notes and ur own notes ,, that will make ur revision faster and also effective... You also not be missing any important points...
8. Which books did you read for the theory part?
I read d usual guide books , n class notes.. In case of doubtful explanations I referred d standard books like Harrison, Nelson, Harper, ganong ..etc
9. How many choices did u attempt ? ROUGH NUMBER. Please detail your strategies
10. What are the do’s and don’ts in exam
Stay calm ,, answer only those which u know is write according to you...
B alert , do not make frame shifts...
It is not always necessary to mark above 650 answers