1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS
ADrPlexus proved to be an excellent medium for my revision, correcting my mistakes filling the deficiency in my knowledge. I owe my success to the Adr teachers
2. What was your study Plan?
It was simple. Just study . Keeep going on. Nothing else
3. How many hours did u study ?
Around 10-12 hours a day
4. Your tips for success
perseverance- thats the most important
5. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
I was having all the doubts a student has before giving tests. But I never cared for it, I kept going on
6. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
A year- if ur concepts are weak during mbbs 2-3 months -if u read well during ur mbbs
7. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
After my internship
8. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Yes I easily used to forget. Revision is an antidote to volatility of memory
9. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
My daily time table was simple but sternous.
I was able to stick to it majority of times
10. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Dont worry about your results.Just give your preparation whole heartedness
its tough, boring, tiring and fustrating but yet achievable.
11. Which books did you read for the theory part?
I had class notes
grg patho /pharma
12. What was your strategy for the exam day?
To mark only the known ones and take least risks
13. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no 1 and ended with last question or started from middle of the question paper.
1 to last. Q paper is shuffled in each set/ computer exam .so ts doesnt make a difference whether u start middle ,last or first.
14. Did u underwent the phase of depression. How did u overcome it?
Yes, too often. My best friend , my mother and my brother were the powerful depression busters
15. What was your strategy for MAY 2015?
Just revise , keep going , dont look back and then re revise
16. HOW many choices did u attempt ? ROUGH NUMBER. Please detail your strategies
PGI-i didnt count , paper was lenthy but must be approx 400-450
17. What are the do’s and don’ts in exam
Do- revise beforehand, manage time , and try to minimise negatives