1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS
ADRPlexus helped me work out a strategy for the PGI paper through their mock pgi exams, which was essential for my preparation.
2. What was your study Plan?
It was based on repetition of material that I had. I tried to do it as many times as I could.
3. How many hours did u study ?
Usually ranged from 8-12 hours a day.
4. Your tips for success
Study well throughout mbbs, be determined and work hard.
5. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
Almost all the time. I think its natural to. So don’t be worried.
6. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
1 year for the top institutes I think.
7. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
During my internship.
8. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Yes. I based my preparation on repetition to combat this.
9. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
I made a timetable during my internship and then again at the starting of this year. I was able to stick to it majorly, and that helped me keep calm. I would sincerely advise everyone to make a timetable.
10. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Work hard, and have faith.
11. Which books did you read for the theory part?
None. I don’t think you have enough time to do those with your mcq books.
12. What was your strategy for the exam day?
Sleep well the previous night and have a good tasty dinner.
13. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no
1 and ended with 250 or started from middle of the question paper.
I always start at 1 and move to the end.
14. Did u underwent the phase of depression . How did u overcome it ?
Yes of course I did. I think its but natural. You get through it by just keeping your head down and working past it. And with the help of family and friends.
15. What was your strategy for NOV PGI 2014 ?
Just try and mark 2 options per question.
16. How many choices did u attempt ? ROUGH NUMBER. Please detail your strategies
498. mark 2 options per question. Most toppers mark more, but I thought this strategy worked for me. If youre confident with your subject, I think this strategy can work for you.
17. What are the do’s and don’ts in PGI exam.
Most important don’t is not to mark the questions wrong.
Do make a strategy as to how to attempt the paper. The PGI paper is as much knowledge as it is strategy.
18. Your recommended books for PG PREPARATION