1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS
Nice center…..known Arun sir for the past 5 yrs…..he was MD Pharmacology Asst Prof…..he was the one who Brainwashed me into preparing for pgi
2. What was your study Plan?
No plan as such…….just studied subjectwise books nd did q papers
3. How many hours did u study ?
9-10 hrs a day
4. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
5. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
10 months minimum
6. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
From april 2015
7. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Yes…..had to revise those topics a lot of times….discussions with my room mates
8. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
I just tried to study 10 hrs a day…that’s it
9. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Please believe in yourself….try to hav good friends around you…..you can definitely do it
10. Which books did you read for the theory part?
All the usual subject wise books
11. What was your strategy for the exam day?
Sleep well before the exam….go with an empty mind….
12. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no 1 and ended with last question or started from middle of the question paper.
From 1 to 250….
13. Did u underwent the phase of depression. How did u overcome it?
Yes….my friends nd family helped me overcome it…..