AdrPlexus is the best coaching for pgi & jipmer exam..n also best one to give authentic n timely information about everything related to A preparation..its A test series is just superb n gives the real feel of pgi exam
About ADrplexus Target JIPMER Book :
Best book for jipmer preparation with authentic question n answers…
1. What was your study Plan?
I tried to finish text reading of repeated topics that r asked n than than started solving mcq
2. How many hours did u study ?
3. Your tips for success
www.adrplexus.com www.rx.adrplexus.com www.adrplexus.com www.onlinetest.adrplexus.com Just be consistant n try to revise as many times as possible
4. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
Sometimes but I overcome that soon
5. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
6-7 months of serious study
6. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
7. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Yes,I felt the problem of volatile memory..i kept revising my notes for that
8. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
I didn’t make any specific time table coz I was very poor in following them
9. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Just have confidence on urself n God n half of the battle is already won
10. Which books did you read for the theory part?
For medicine-harrison,physio-ganong,pharma-kd tripathi,anat-b d chaurasia,patho- robbins.psm-park
11. What was your strategy for the exam day?
www.adrplexus.com www.rx.adrplexus.com www.adrplexus.com www.onlinetest.adrplexus.com
I just wanted to keep cool n enter exam hall with confidence..
12. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no 1 and ended with 250 or started from middle of the question paper.
Started from 1 and ended with 250
13. Did u underwent the phase of depression . How did u overcome it ?
Many times…but I kept reading the success stories of toppers n got motivated..also my parents helped me a lot n they encouraged me every time when I felt low..