1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS
I wrote ADrPlexus mock exams they were awesome helped me a lot
2. What was your study Plan?
I started studying in 3rd year mainly for the entrances. the key to my success was that i read my textbooks thorughly without relying too much on mcq books.
3. How many hours did u study ?
6 to 8 hours per day
4. Your tips for success
Knowing what to study, when to i.e focused n intensive study
Planning is really important. But perservance matters at the end if u have the knowledge
5. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
A lot of times
6. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
four months initially for covering the entire thing And one and a half month for revising it intensively so that it strikes to our mind spontaneously
7. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
During 3rd year
8. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Ya, but it’s the same for everyone, planning the revision exactly suiting to that particular exam is the key to win over volatile memory
9. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
It was 6 to 8 hours per day.I wasn’t able to stick to the plan.But whenever I m going out of track I used to do exams frequently so that I get the drive to keep me in track
10. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
My only advice is not to take any subject lightly as they all carrry a lot of weightage and all questions are equally important..read the textbooks well..they only help in the end.
11. Which books did you read for the theory part?
Robbins tripathi ananthnarayan
Chaurasia ganong etc the same as everyone
12. What was your strategy for the exam day?
Open mind, just playing it cool.
13. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question
No 1 and ended with 250 or started from middle of the question paper.
I started from the 1 and went through it all along It was my second time and also adrplexus mock helped to realize how to manage time a lot
Whenever I lost my patience I just took small breaks and get back into exam
14. Did u underwent the phase of depression . How did u overcome it ?
Several times,But thanks to my family they never set me goals and were very suportive Being alone is really dangerous in such situations Rather taking a break and talking with family n friends helped me a lot.
15. What was your strategy for NOV PGI 2014?
Mine was to do mark only those options which i was reasonably sure about. no wild guesses
16. How many choices did u attempt ? ROUGH NUMBER. Please detail your strategies
If we are through the entire subject its wise to give at least 550 to 650
If its first time better restrict to 450 to 500.
17. What are the do’s and don’ts in PGI exam
Don’t try to remember too much before pgi Keep you mind free and try to solve by thinking.Keep your focus on not marking things you know wrong
18. YOUR recommended books for PG PREPARATION