1. PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ADRPLEXUS
I just used the tablet provided by ADR Plexus loaded with the impeccable study material that helped me a lot for my quick revision.
2. What was your study Plan?
I prefered to study in a day time instead of late night study and I focused on two subjects at a time,one difficult and one little bit easier along with.
3. How many hours did u study ?
I studied for nearly (8-10) hours a day.
4. Your tips for success
No tip from my side because success is the combination of Hard Work, Smart Work and luck. I don't think that by getting this success i am in any way able to give tips to students like me.
5. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
Many times and I am sure that it happens with all.
6. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
Atleast 8-10 hours a day FOR 5-6 MONTHS because too much lengthy subjects.
7. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
From the beginning of February.
8. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Yes sometimes I faced this problem but a small notebook with me all time solved my issue as i used to write the data based information and used to revise it from time to time.
9. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
No fix time table as such however I fixed four hours regular study time in early morning from 5:00 am to 9:00 am
10. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Work smartly with advise of your teachers
11. Which books did you read for the theory part?
Ent-DAMS Coaching Notes
Orthopedics-Apurv Mehra Summary
12. What was your strategy for the exam day?
I stoped study work one day before the AIIMS Entrance exam to go for exam with my free and fresh mind.
13. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no 1 and ended with last question or started from middle of the question paper.
100 question in first hour and 100 in next hour and the last hour for the tough and time consuming questions.
14. Did u underwent the phase of depression. How did u overcome it?
Yes I did but you need to keep going and faith in your abilities.
15. What was your strategy for MAY 2015?
No fix strategy, instead of making strategies, I prefer to concentrate on my work.
16. HOW many choices did u attempt ? ROUGH NUMBER. Please detail your strategies
197 out of 200 questions of AIIMS entrance exam.
17. What are the do’s and don’ts in exam
Don't answer the questions blindly because otherwise negative marking will spoil your exam, time or may be one more year.
18. YOUR recommended books for PG PREPARATION
Same that I answered above.