1. What was your study Plan?
I did individual mcq subject books thoroughly.
2. How many hours did u study ?
I studied 10 hours per day.
3. Your tips for success
Hard work, Hard work, Hard work
4. During your preparation, did you ever doubt your ability to succeed in it?
This is a very normal feeling during preparation and the support of my family and friends helped me overcome my fears.
5. How much time do you think one requires for serious preparation for this examination?
Six months unrelenting hard work.
6. When did you seriously start preparing for this exam?
I started after the AIIMS may 2013
7. Did you face the problem of volatile memory? If so, how did you deal with it?
Revision. Reading your topics twice is good. And also try to read as thoroughly as you can on the first read.
8. What was your daily timetable during the preparation? Were you able to stick to the timetable strictly?
I had no other obligation. Study, Eat and Sleep. Everyday. I starved myself of all entertainment and kept an one track mind.
9. What is your advice to the future aspirants?
Everybody’s different. Stick to what works for you and do it better than anyone else
10. Which books did you read for the theory part?
I revised all the mcq subject books once.
11. What was your strategy for the exam day?
Sleep well before the day of exam and keep your cool. Attend all questions.
12. What was ur style of answering question. Whether you started from question no 1 and ended with 300 or started from middle of the question paper.
Started from the beginning. I skipped doubtful questions and reviewed all the questions thrice.
13. Did u underwent the phase of depression . How did u overcome it ?
Yes. I kept reminding myself of my goal and the fruits that my work would bear. Then the study didn’t seem like work